Saturday, May 14, 2011

Coffee Tip: Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee (When there's no dunks)

No big secret really. It's more of a confession than a tip I guess.

Sometimes, I like to add vanilla extract to the grind before I brew...and also, just to foofoo it up a little more, sometimes I even add some cinnamon.

The aroma is very therapeutic. And if you want to effin make fun of me for it, I understand. I don't care, but I understand.

Truth is, it's just an attempt to make it as good as one of my all time favorites, Dunkin Donuts Coffee. Why they don't do it here in L.A. like they do it on the east coast, I don't know. I miss Dunks, but it's awesome that you can find it at some grocery stores now, and it's even more awesome that you can get a big ol' bag of it online anytime you want:

Dunkin' Donuts® French Vanilla Ground Coffee - 40 Oz.