Friday, July 4, 2008

OG Coffee Freak - I Effing Love Coffee


I'm the OG Coffee Freak.
"What's the OG for?" you ask?

Original Gangsta? No

Organic Grind? No

Old Grampa (Yes, that's right, I'm a dirty old man. I'm 72 but I'll be 69 forever.)

I EFFING LOVE COFFEE

But don't go off about how to roast or what the effing acidity is. I don't effing care.

I just love the ess ("S_ _ _") with every ounce of my being.

I like drip sometimes. I like french press sometimes. I like espresso, mocha, lattes sometimes. It depends on 1 thing and one thing only.
1. Is it good effing coffee?

If you do something, do it well. That applies to everything in life. Coffee included. And if I find a coffee (and I have) that makes me ask "why was this ever even sold?" I'll let you know.

I'll be posting my effing reviews of all kinds of coffee brands here. Comment if you want. I don't effing care.

No comments: