Saturday, July 19, 2008

Don Francisco Caramel Creme Coffee

What can I say, I'm a sucker for artificially flavored coffee that goes on sale regularly every 2 weeks.

The caramel has an effin great aroma. It reminds me of when I used to work at a candy bar factory...in the caramel department. There was a hot young thing that was over in nougat. He was an A-hole, but he was hot and young.

I tend to make it a little strong because it is on the lighter end of the flavor scale, in my opinion.

I wouldn't kick it out of bed. And I would go further and say that I wouldn't mind a variety pack of the flavors as a gift, because, hazelnut and vanilla nut are also quite the "bomb" as the kids say today. fo'shizzle. (I've been to one of them hip lingo dictionary web sites, can you effin tell?)


As far as I can tell, this is a completely different Don Francisco than the Christian Contemporary artist of the early 80's.