Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alaska Coffee Roasting Co.

Yes, Alaska.

http://www.facebook.com/AlaskaCoffeeRoasting

This establishment is one of the many things about Fairbanks Alaska that I miss.  They really roast a good bean, but more than that, they have a very nice place that serves delicious food.  With various Alaskan artists displayed and always a special selection of some eclectic, often local, music, ACRC (as the regs call it), provides an atmosphere just pretentious enough to make everyone who walks in the door feel smarter and more precious than everyone else in the world.

Love and miss this place.  If you ever get the chance to visit Fairbanks be sure to pop in and enjoy the soup and sandwich special...whatever it is, you won't be disappointed.

No they didn't effin pay me to write this, but I sure wouldn't mind if they did.

Follow Up: Got an offer of Free Coffee next time I go in there...not sure when I'll make that 3,000 mile trek again, but I'm counting on that free coffee now ACRC.