Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A few good quotes about coffee.

As much as I love coffee and like to give my opinion on different coffee experiences, sometimes I like to know what others have to say about coffee...here are a few quotes I've enjoyed over the years:

"The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce."
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., "Over the Teacups," 1891


"I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee."
- Flash Rosenberg


"Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with."
- Terri Guillemets


As much as I appreciate the true coffee enthusiast who for some reason cannot have the caffeine, and insists on still having decaf...this one really made me laugh:

"Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister."
- Bob Irwin


And one of my favorites:
"Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven."
- Jessi Lane Adams