Saturday, April 9, 2011

David Letterman on Coffee

"Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever."

-David Letterman


As a low-key guy myself, I have to say I can really relate to this one. When something in life can help you tap into that source we call "passion" you tend to gravitate toward it. As an American mut married to an Italian woman, I can tell you I do not have the direct line to Passion the way them Europeaners do. But one thing I can say is coffee gets me going...enough for me to even start this blog.

Right now, I'm drinking some of that Trader Joe's French Roast ground coffee: Black with some sugar.

God, does it hit the spot. If I don't make it to the "oval office" in time it hits the shorts!

I'm sorry for those who read this and do not have a Trader Joe's...but french roast is generally an easy one to duplicate...just roast the ess out of them beans.

Have another cup...