Sunday, April 24, 2011

Google Coffee - Not a new Google venture, yet.

Just to answer the question, "What would happen if I googled coffee?" I googled "coffee".

Brands: Starbucks Green Mountain Gevalia Folgers Keurig
Stores: Coffee Bean Dunkin Donuts Amazon eBay Walmart
Types: instant k cup decaf espresso gourmet


Next was a wikipedia article, and after that, a starbucks page about organic coffee.



After that, I asked, "What would happen if I googled "Google Coffee"?" So I did.


First I discovered a Google guide site that puts a google guide on a coffee mug...ridiculous.

The next thing I found was something I had not known about...the Google Directory.
http://www.google.com/Top/Recreation/Food/Drink/Coffee/

I could not find my blog here. :{ which means it's a terribly inadequate directory...further research showed me that it was based off of the dmoz open directory...meh.

And I did find a google forum called the coffee shop...but still, I could not find a google brand of coffee yet.

It's too bad because I hear they make a killer Ginger Bread.