Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ronald Reagan on Coffee

"I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon."
- Ronald Reagan


I love this quote. I wonder how old he was when he said it.

Ronald Reagan was like the rich, famous, nice, gentle, smart uncle I never had. My apologies to all my uncles who qualify for many of those descriptive adjectives but not all...I am not forgetting you...especially Uncle "I'm going to shake your hand, oh, no I'm not, I'm going to squeeze your fingers so you can't give me a real handshake and tell you to 'get a grip, ha ha ha ha, come on, get a grip, heh heh heh'

...sorry.

Also, I love my afternoon naps...even though they only come about once every 3 months or so, they are very appreciated. We need more siestas in our American lives.

Or maybe just another cup of coffee....

don't mind if I do.